Fender's Best of Yesterday and Today
With the Classic Player '50s Stratocaster, Fender has brought its best classic design elements, and combined it with their top-of-the-line bleeding-edge features. This model is sporting original '57/'62 Strat pickups, an upgraded bridge, vintage-style locking tuners, and a "Soft V" neck profile.
Bullet List 1 Header
- Original '57/'62 Strat Pickups
- Upgraded Features
- Fender Custom Shop Designed
Original '57/'62 Strat Pickups
For the ultimate classic Stratocaster sound, Fender reverse-engineered these pickups from a 1963 Strat. These will provide you with beefy lows, sparkling highs, and a balanced output across each string.
The Classic Player '50s Stratocaster is sporting plenty of upgraded features, including a new bridge and locking tuners. No detail has been left out by Fender.
Fender Custom Shop Designed
If these features aren't enough, you can rest assured that this instrument has been designed in the Fender Custom Shop. Quality is key, and everything from the Soft V neck to the 9.5" fingerboard radius will add to your playing experience beautifully.
For a magnificent vintage playing experience, and an unbeatable classic tone, order your Classic Player '50s Stratocaster from Yandas today!
- Maple neck with 1950s-era “soft V” profile
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Three American Vintage single-coil Stratocaster pickups with reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup (cancels hum in middle switch position)
- Five-way pickup switch
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style locking tuners
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: Custom 4-Bolt
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stamped Steel Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Locking
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm