Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster
- Product ID: 0141502303
- UPC/Barcode: 885978088928
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Old School Fender with Affordable Pricing
The Fender Classic Player series captures the essence of old school Fender with modern refinements and the luxury of not having to spend a fortune on an instrument. Telecaster fans will love the Baja Telecaster, for it stays true to classic Fender but has a few modern adjustments such as Custom Shop pickups and special tone circuitry/switching. It comes in a variety of classic looking finishes, and boasts many other features that make it play well and sound amazing.
- S-1 switch
- Custom Shop pickups
- Soft "V" shape neck
The S-1 switch gives this telecaster an additional option for pickup configurations which players will love. It's built into the volume control knob, and when engaged, switches the pickup wiring from in-phase to out-of-phase. The result allows you to explore many different tonalities, and having them at your disposal right in the instrument is super convenient.
Custom Shop Pickups
The Classic Player series typically features more affordable models which is great for players who budget a bit more. One would assume there's a downside to the quality of the instrument, but it was designed by the Fender Custom Shop, so all refinements and features are top notch and were brought to you by the most capable minds.
Soft Neck with "V" Shape Profile
The maple neck was given a "V" shape that slowly adjusts into a more round figure as you get closer to the body, resulting in extra comfortableness while still retaining the vintage designs it was modeled after. It's also worthy to note how nice the finish on the neck is and how it lets the wood really show off.
The Baja Telecaster will satisfy those who have a yearning for vintage styling but don't want to destroy their wallet. Consider getting yours from Yandas!
- Ash body
- Custom Shop-designed Twisted Tele® single-coil neck pickup
- Custom Shop-designed Broadcaster single-coil bridge pickup
- Special four-way pickup switch (offers both pickups in series in addition to standard
- S-1™ switch for even more tonal options
- American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three brass saddles
- BODY MATERIAL: Ash
- BODY FINISH: Polyester
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Soft "V"
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- TRUSS ROD: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele
- NECK PICKUP: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- CONTROLS: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- CONFIGURATION: SS
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: S-1™ Switch
- BRIDGE: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Saddles
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt with "Custom Shop Designed" Engraving
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.