A Blast from Fender's Past
For the guitarist looking for truly authentic, pure, roaring vintage Fender tone, look no further than the Classic Series '50s Stratocaster. This tone comes straight from the original-era Stratocaster, when the strat had just begun trailblazing new paths in music. With vintage style single-coil pickups and a six-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge, the '50s vibes never end on this guitar.
- Vintage Style Single-coil Pickups
- "C" Neck Profile
- Six-saddle Tremolo Bridge
Vintage Style Single-coil Pickups
Fender has fitted this vintage strat with pickups to match it. These single-coil pickups will expertly evoke tones from the '50s, '60s, and '70s eras of music, making this perfect for the guitarist searching for true classic sounds.
"Soft V" Neck Profile
You can be assured that the Classic Series '60s Stratocaster is as much a comfort to play as it is to hear. Featuring a "Soft V" neck profile, which is very comfortable, versatile, and suits players who play with their thumb extended past the edge of the fingerboard best.
Six-saddle Tremolo Bridge
To bring even more authenticity to the vintage element of this guitar, Fender has incorporated a classic six-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge into the CS '50s Strat.
For a truly marvelous vintage playing experience, true to its roots, order your Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster from Yandas today!
- Maple neck with “soft V”-shaped profile and “small” headstock
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm