Capture Jimmy Eat World's Tone
The Jim Adkins JA-90 Telecaster Thinline allows you to play the same instrument used by the frontman of Jimmy Eat World. Adkins worked with Fender to create a new guitar based on his TC-90 Telecaster, hot-rodded with several special design modifications that make it the very embodiment of sonic “sweetness.”
- Semi-hollow Ash Body
- Matching Headstock
- Seymour Duncan Pickups
Semi-hollow Ash Body
Jim Adkins' signature Tele features an ash body that is semi-hollow in true 60's/70's fashion. The timeless tone and comfortable playing experience you get out of this is unbeatable.
The beautiful ash body is complemented nicely with a matching headstock, both finished in either Crimson Red Transparent or Natural. Jim Adkins' telecaster pleases both the eyes and the ears.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
You can't have Adkins' signature tone without the pickups- dual Seymour Duncan soap bar pickups in this case. These bad boys deliver a distinctly full-bodied tone.
With the JA-90, you can have the tone of Jimmy Eat World in your own jam sessions. Order your Jim Adkins Signature Telecaster from Yandas today!
- Semi-hollow ash body with matching headstock
- Maple set neck with modern "C”-shaped profile
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Seymour Duncan® SP90 single-coil pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on upper bout
- Four control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup)
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and anchored tailpiece
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SP90-3B Vintage P-90
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SP90-1NRWRP Vintage Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity P-90
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Headstock: Matching Painted Headcap
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Adjusto-Matic with Anchored-Tailpiece
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Switch Tips: Black