A New Level of Fender Brutality
Simple. Dark. Detuned. Madness. When Jim Root and Fender work together, you know the result will be fearsome. The Slipknot guitarist's signature telecaster features a mahogany body, locking tuners, and EMG pickups. No fret inlays, no fancy paint jobs, no nonsense. Just straight nu-metal brutal tone.
- EMG Active Humbuckers
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- Locking Tuners
EMG Active Humbuckers
Jim Root is bringing new things to Fender's table. Rather than Fender custom shop pickups or single-coils, this Tele is sporting dual EMG active humbucking pickups, dripping with heavy tonality.
12" Fingerboard Radius
A 12" fingerboard radius makes playing Jim Root's signature telecaster a true joy. The flatter radius allows solos and shredding to be done easier, while not making it uncomfortable to do rhythm and chording parts as well.
When you play metal, you go hard. You go crazy. You need something that will keep your strings in perfect tune through the whole set. The answer? Locking tuners.
For a Stratocaster darker, heavier, and more fit for nu-metal than ever before, order your Jim Root Stratocaster from Yandas today!
- Active EMG Pickups
- Fingerboard with 12" Radius (305mm)
- White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays on Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Hardware
- Mahogany Body
- Finish: Flat White
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Bridge: Hardtail Strings-Thru-Body 6-Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Switch Tips: Black