Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus
Fender's Modern Player Telecaster Plus is a different take on the Tele that all kinds of players will love. With its HSS, three-pickup setup and gorgeous vintage styling, the Modern Player Plus can handle any style, situation, or sound!
Unique Telecaster features.
- Telecaster neck pickup, Strat middle pickup, Modern Player humbucking bridge pickup.
- Five-way pickup switch plus coil-splitting switch for bridge humbucker pickup.
- Vintage style Strat string-thru-body hardtail bridge.
- Unique Pine body and nickel/chrome hardware throughout.
Coil-tapped humbucker in bridge.
The Modern Player sports a humbucker in the bridge for super-fat tones. But, it also delivers wonderful flexibility with a mini-toggle switch for coil splitting the humbucker. Very few Telecasters provide players with the tonal options of the H/S/S Modern Player Plus. If you're looking for versatility, this is the Tele for you!
Tone and looks for days - grab a Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus today!
- H/S/S pickup configuration.
- C-shaped maple neck and maple fretboard.
- 22 jumbo frets and 9.5" fingerboard radius.
- Vintage-style string-thru hardtail bridge.
- Mini-toggle selector switch for rear coil.
- Vintage-style tuners, nickel and chrome hardware.
- Five position blade pickup switch.
- Charcoal and Honey Burst finish options.
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Player Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Modern Player Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Modern Player Tele
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Hardtail
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Auxiliary Switching: Mini-Toggle Rear Coil Selector Switch