Fender Passport Venue Portable Sound System
- Product ID: 6947000000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978416417
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Passport VENUE System from Fender
The Fender Passport VENUE is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started.
- Instrument/Line Switch
- 1/4" Inputs/Sub Output
- Bullet List 1 Item
When you're working with instruments and microphones, you will need to change impedance accordingly. The Passport VENUE has a switch to change impedance on the fly and easily, for quick audio work.
1/4" Inputs/Sub Output
For easy instrument connectivity, this Passport system features a front-panel 1/4" line input. Additionally, sub output with an automatic high-pass filter is included for powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best clear and powerful low end.
Order your Fender Passport VENUE System from Yandas today!
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- 13 inputs (four XLR mic/line, two 1/4" instrument/line, two 1/4" stereo, two 1/8" stereo, one USB stereo)
- USB record/playback system records WAV files and plays WAV/MP3 files
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use-Adds power and clarity
- Phantom power switch and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line switch
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 600 Watts
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two - 10" Fender Special Design
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.