Store Demo | Road Worn '50s Stratocaster | Black
- Product ID: 0131012306
- UPC/Barcode: 717669639914
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
Looks Rough, Plays Smooth
For the guitarist who loves the look of instruments that show their age. You can now buy Fender instruments with battle scars on them. With the Road Worn '50s Stratocaster, you get a guitar that plays as good as ever with the looks of an instrument that's been in use for years.
- Classic Vintage Styling
- Road Worn Lacquer Finish
Classic Vintage Styling
Though it might be road worn, it's still Fender. Past the road worn elements, you get pure Fender '50s style. Every part, from the headstock to rear strap pin, exudes classic design.
Road Worn Lacquer Finish
However, it's not a part of the Road Worn series for looking pretty. The scuffs and rough spots are completely intentional, and they look wonderful. Perfect for a rough, grungy look.
Don't be fooled by appearances, the Road Worn '50s Stratocaster plays like a dream. And that road worn finish just makes it that much better. Order yours from Yandas today!
- 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with '50s-era "soft V" profile
- 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 narrow jumbo frets
- Tex-Mex™ single-coil pickups with modern five-way switching
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Switch Tips: Parchment
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.