Fender Rumble 200 Bass Guitar Amplifier
- Product ID: 2370500000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978288236
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Fender Rumble 200 Bass Amp
Fender's Rumble series is the next step in portable bass amplification. They're lighter and boast more power! Plus, they deliver tonal variety and a footswitchable Overdrive circuit so you're prepared for any gig.
The essential features for every bassist.
- 200 watts at 4 ohms with external cabinent, 140 watts at 8 ohms with internal speaker.
- Single 15" Eminence speaker, switchable horn tweeter.
- Single channel with Bright, Contour, Vintage, and Overdrive controls.
- Bass, low mid, high mid, treble EQ controls.
More power than ever for the stage.
The new Rumble amps have been re-engineered by Fender to have more power than ever. They're loud and proud, but lighter so you can easily get them to the gig!
Bring the thunder to any gig with the Fender Rumble 200!
- Classic Fender looks.
- Gorgeous, soft-touch knobs.
- Removable speaker grill.
- Stereo AUX input and headphone jack.
- Effects loops send/return.
- 3 button voicing - Bright, Contour, Vintage.
- Footswitchable Overdrive circuit.
- XLR line out with ground switch.
- Model Name: Rumble 200 (V3), 120V, Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2370500000
- Series: Rumble
- MSRP: $549.99
- Color: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts @ 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 34.5 lbs. (15.65 kg)
- Speaker: One - 15" Eminence-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight, ported cabinet design
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.