Fender Rumble 410 Bass Cabinet
The new Rumble series cabinets have been re-done by Fender for even greater detail and extended low frequency response. The Rumble 410 sports four 10" Eminence speakers and a switchable compression tweeter for high frequencies.
Built to handle the power of Rumble amps.
- Four 10" Eminence speakers.
- Switchable horn tweeter.
- Handles up to 500 watts.
Special Rumble features.
The Rumble cabs feature Eminence speakers and a switchable high frequency compression tweeter for flawless performance. On top of that, the Rumble cabs come equipped with the patented Rumble Head-Attachment System!
Take power and tone to the next level with the Fender Rumble 410 cabinet!
- Gorgeous, classic Fender looks.
- Speakers designed by Eminence.
- Compression horn tweeter.
- Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System.
- Detachable front grille.
- Ported cabinet for extended bass response.
- Lighter by 13 lbs than previous versions.
- Model Name: Rumble 410 Cabinet (V3), Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2270900000
- Series: Rumble
- MSRP: $549.99
- Color: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4", One Speakon
- Power Handling: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with Full/Off/-6dB Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 62.5 lbs. (28.35 kg)
- Speaker: Four - 10" Eminence Ceramic Magnet Speakers
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence-Designed speakers, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille, ported cabinet design, 13 lbs. lighter than previous models
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included