Store Demo | Fender The Edge Aritist Series Strat | Black
- Product ID: 0112702706
- UPC/Barcode: 885978636907
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
The Edge Signature Stratocaster
Designed in collabaration with The Edge, this highly anticipated artist series strat features boasts modern features with The Edge's signature warm vintage sound.
- Contoured Neck Heel For Improved Comfort
- Custom Shop Fat '50s Middle & Neck Pickups Along With a DiMarzio FS-1 Bridge Pickup
- Quartersawn C-Shaped Neck
- Two-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- Short Post Locking Tuners
- Alder Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Black Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Truss Rod
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Sealed Locking Tuners
- Aged White Control Knobs & Switch Tip
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Deluxe Black Tweed Hardshell Case Included
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.