Fender Hau'oli Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Fender's Hau'oli Mahogany Tenor Ukulele is ready to deliver authentic Hawaiian Island sound! Fender's ukuleles use quality scalloped fan bracing, arched backs, and a real bone nut and saddle. They're real, serious instruments that can take you on a trip to the South Seas!
New, Fender quality construction.
- Bone nut and non- compensated bone saddle.
- New thicker fingerboard and thinner headstock.
- Mahogany neck and rosewood bridge.
The Sound of the Islands.
Fender has upgraded their ukuleles to bring you the optimum sound of the South Seas! Ukuleles originated in the Hawaiian Island in the 1880's, created by Portuguese immigrants. To this day, they have the power to transport players to the South Pacific!
Find yourself in an island paradise with Fender's Hau'oli Mahogany Tenor Ukulele!
- Body binding: black.
- Neck made of mahogany.
- String nut made of bone.
- Bridge: rosewood.
- Model Number: 0955630021
- Model Name: Ukulele Hau'oli, All laminate mahogany, Concert shape, Tele headstock, New string - Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Series: Folk Music Instruments
- MSRP: $229.99
- Color: Natural
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Bracing: Scalloped Fan
- Rosette: Acrylic Abalone
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 19
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Saddle
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C