Fender Villager 12 String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Classic Fender Villager Acoustic-Electric
Looking for a 12 string acoustic-electric? The Fender Villager is the one for you! It's a resonant "tight" dreadnought bodied instrument built with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The maple neck sports a vintage-style "C" shape for easy playability, a 20 fret rosewood fingerboard, and is topped off with the unique Villager headstock. And with the Fishman Isys III pickup/preamp system you're ready to jump onstage with great tone!
- Bone nut and compensated bone saddle.
- Fender "Viking" vintage-style bridge.
- Three-ply pickguard protects your instrument.
Unique vintage-style appointments.
The Fender Villager sports some very unique features that players will love! Fender's rosewood "Viking" bridge (with compensated bone saddle), "tight" dreadnought body, checkerboard rosette, and distinct Villager headstock all stand out from a crowd. The Villager's chrome hardware, "C" shaped maple neck, cutaway, and 20 fret fingerboard deliver quality and playability.
Grab a 12 string that's as unique as you - Fender's Villager Cutaway!
- Fender "Tight" Dreadnought body style.
- Vintage Fender Villager headstock style.
- Dual-action truss rod in soft "C" neck.
- "Viking" style Fender bridge.
- White dot position inlays in rosewood fretboard.
- Bone saddle and nut.
- Fishman Isys III pickup and preamp system with tuner.
- Forward strap button with internal reinforcement.
- Body: Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Checkerboard Rosette
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
From The Manufacturer
The lushly resonant-sounding Villager 12 String has been upgraded with new features including a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and a vintage-inspired rosewood Fender "Viking" bridge with compensated bone saddle.
Other features include a "tight" dreadnought body shape, solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, vintage "C"-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and distinctive Villager headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, body binding and elegant checkerboard rosette, chrome hardware, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman® Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music is an official Fender© Dealer
- Shop All 12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Shop All 12 String Acoustic Guitars from Fender
- Shop All Products from Fender
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the Fender Villager 12 String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*