Store Demo | Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning
- Product ID: AMSITRACKSOLO
- UPC/Barcode: 815301008330
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
Focusrite iTrack Solo with Lightning Connector
The Focusrite iTrack Solo is made for the solo musician! Built for iPad recording (using Garageband, Focusrite Tape, or other recording apps), it also works great on a Mac or PC. With a quality Focusrite mic pre, this 2-in, 2-out interface is just what a solo artist needs to record whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
Perfect for solo artists to capture inspiration.
- One instrument input for direct recording of guitars, basses, and more.
- One Focusrite microphone preamp with switchable phantom power.
- Comes packaged with Ableton Live Lite and the Scarlett Plugin Suite.
Record on your iPad or laptop.
You don't need two separate pieces of gear to take advantage of your iPad and laptop when recording! With both USB 2.0 and DEVICE LINK ports, the Focusrite iTrack Solo is interchangeable. The aluminum-chassis iTrack Solo keeps you recording-ready whether you're at home with your computer or traveling with your iPad.
Pick up the iTrack Solo and get started on your magnum opus today!
- Specifically made for recording on the iPad, and works on Mac or PC.
- High-quality microphone pre and outputs.
- Tough and mobile metal unibody case.
- Signal halos for gain monitoring.
- Direct Monitoring for overdubbing.
- Includes Mac and PC software - Ableton Live Lite 8 and Scarlett Plugin Suite.
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver “soft-touch” aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input – XLR
- 1 Instrument input – ¼’ unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼” TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs – RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Included software
Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.