Galaxy Audio AS-1800T Personal Wireless Monitor Transmitter
- Product ID: AS-1800TB2
- UPC/Barcode: 691281004544
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Add-on wireless monitor transmitter for AS-1800 systems.
two XLR/ 1/4" combo input, 2-1/4" line output (unbalanced), volume control, antenna, monitor output, easy read LCD, naming function, BNC connector, 30/100 mW selectable transmitter output
- Featuring Mixed Mono Mode
- 300' Range
- 640 Selectable Frequencies / 32 Selectable Channels
- Backlit LCD (Displays Channel Number, Frequency, Name, Battery Level of Receiver, L/R AF Input, Stereo/Mono and Lock)
- UHF Phase Locked Loop
- Stereo or Mono Transmission
- Multiple Receivers can be used with 1 Transmitter
- Naming Function, 30/100 mW Selectable Transmitter Output, Monitor Output
- EB4 Earbuds Included
- Single/Dual Rack Mount Kit
|Main Frame Size||EIA STANDARD 1/2 U|
|Modulation Mode||FM Stereo Modulation|
|RF Output||30 mW or 100 mW|
|Max Audio Input Level||+22dBV|
|Gain Adjustment Range||6dB|
|Audio Input||Line Level X 2, XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack|
|XLR Input||Impedance balanced
Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
Pin 2: Audio +
Pin 3: No Audio -
|Audio Output||1/4" Unbalanced Jack X 2|
|Dimensions||1.7" x 8.2" x 8.1" (44 x 209 X 206 mm)(HxWxD)|
|Weight||2.3 lbs 1.04 kg|
|Power Requirement||12-18 VDC @ 300 mA supplied by external power supply|
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.