Store Demo | Galaxy Audio HS7 Hot Spot Passive Personal Monitor
- Product ID:
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The HOT SPOT monitor series has been the world’s number one personal monitor since it's invention in 1977. There are two basic concepts that have led to the continued success of the HOT SPOT. The first concept was to bring the monitor closer to the performer. Second, was to create a monitor that projects mid/high range frequencies; a frequency tailoring that Galaxy calls controlled bandwidth.
By bringing the monitor closer, the stage volume can be reduced, which, in turn, helps clean up the front of house mix. Its integrated volume control allows the performer to have more control over his/her volume and to hear the other musicians on stage.
There is an all new design of the Hot Spot for 2010. The Hot Spot has evolved over the past 3 decades. Our biggest change, up until now, has been improving our ceramic “old style” driver to our Neodymium “new style” driver. We have improved our latest generation of Hot Spots even more. Our new HS7 utilizes the same neodymium driver as its most recent predecessor, with one significant improvement, there is more low end output. We have developed an all new outer shell design. Our new outer shell is slightly larger with many cool new ‘built-ins’. Being that there is more room inside the cabinet, this creates better bass response.
- 200 Watt Power Handling
- Freq. Response 150 Hz - 18 Khz
- Sensitivity: 94 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (1 kHz octave band)
- 16 Ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5" Drivers
- Two NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferrofluid Cooled 5" Drivers
- Input Connections: Two Twist-Lock / 1/4" Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
- 7 Position Volume Control Full on to -18dB in 3 dB steps
- High Impact ABS Plastic
- Integrated Handle
- Mounting Points for Mic Boom and Bracket
- Mounts to Most Mic Stands
- MSA-1 Stand Adaptor Included
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.