Galaxy Audio RM-CDU Rack Mount Media Player
- Product ID: RM-CDU
- UPC/Barcode: 691281003837
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The RM-CDU is a CD, USB, & SD card player with built in Radio Data System (RDS) Tuner all in one rack space. The RM-CDU has FM/AM memory presets, Random, Repeat, Folder advance, Mute, and Program function. The RM-CDU will accept up to a 16GB USB, SD card/SDHC, and will play media from CD, CD-R, CD-RW, or MP3 disk, in either MPS or WMA format.
The RM-CDU features easy to locate and read function buttons on the front panel. These buttons can be illuminated by pushing the LED button on the front panel. This makes for easy controlling in a dark room or when in a rack. The RM-CDU includes a remote control. The RM-CDU can be powered from 110-120VAC or 13.2VDC.
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- CD, USB, SD Card, and Tuner
- Remote Control
- Random & Repeat Function
- 1/8" AUX Input
- RCA Output
- LED Backlit Buttons
- 1 Rack Space
- Connections: FM Ant: 75 Ohm
- AM Ant: Push Terminals
- Outputs: Unbalanced: 2 x RCA,
- Inputs: Line In: 1/8" Stereo
- 24VDC Input: Screw Terminal
- 120 VAC Input: IEC C14
- USB Type: A
- Accessories: AM and FM Antenna, Power Cord, Remote Control, Dual RCA Cable
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.75" x 9.5" (483 x 44.5 x 241 mm)
- Weight: 7.54lbs (3.42 kg)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.