Galaxy MST-C60 Standformer Strait Microphone Stand Converter
- Product ID: MST-C60
- UPC/Barcode: 691281001826
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The new MST-C Microphone Stand design, you can quickly transform from a standard straight microphone stand to a fully adjustable boom stand in seconds. The patented boom storage allows the boom to be concealed inside the extendable upright shaft for use as a standard straight mic stand. The boom will quickly and easily adjust out to convert to a boom arm stand. No extra pieces or parts are required. Because of the 5 Disc, Anti-Slip Cam, the boom arm can hold up to 2 lbs. fully extended. The aluminum alloy base and durable clutch design make this your next and last choice for a microphone stand.
- Quick and easy setup
- Boom will hold 2 lbs
- Durable Construction
- Anti-Slip 5 Disc Cam
- Aluminum Alloy Base
Dimensions for MST-C90:
- Collapsed Dims: 3.6" x 37.5" (91.4 x 953mm)
- Low Height Straight: 39" (.99m)
- High Height Straight: 93" (2.36m)
- Low Height Boom: 37" (.94m)
- High Height Boom: 63" (1.6m)
- Boom Length: 30" (.72m)
- Base Radius: 14" (.36m)
- Weight: 5.05 lbs (2.3kg)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.