Gator G-PG ELEC 2X ProGo Ultimate Double Electric Guitar Bag
- Product ID: G-PGELEC2X
- UPC/Barcode: 716408534442
|Grand Island, NE||0|
G-PG ELEC 2X ProGo series Ultimate Gig Bag for 2 Electrics From Gator Cases
Need serious protection to get two axes to the gig? Don't want all the weight of two hardshell cases? With Gator's G-PG ELECTRIC 2X you can carry and protect your guitars with a high-quality, professional gig bag!
Serious protection for your instrument.
- Extra-thick padding on the sidewalls.
- Weather-resistant outer cover.
- Includes Gator's internal shock absorption.
Carry everything you need on your back.
The G-PG ELECTRIC protects two guitars and pampers them with a micro-fleece interior. Even better, you get cable management space inside and outside pockets to carry your sheet music and notes!
Protect two axes on the way to the gig with Gator's G-PG ELECTRIC 2X!
- Weighs 18.3 lbs.
- Extra thick sidewall padding.
- Micro-fleece interior and outer rain cover.
- Removable and adjustable straps.
- Internal body block shock absorption.
- Tablet and sheet music pockets.
- Has internal cable management space.
- Handles:Padded Nylon Handle & Backpack Straps
- UPC Code:716408534442
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.