Gator G-TOUR HEAD ATA Tour Case for Amp Head
- Product ID: G-TOURHEAD
- UPC/Barcode: 716408530260
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Gator G-TOUR HEAD ATA Tour Case
Gator's G-TOUR HEAD ATA Tour case is the ticket to your amp surviving (and thriving) on the road. It easily fits most amp heads and makes it quick and simple to transport and set up your rig. And, you'll never have to worry with Gator's heavy duty construction.
Protect your gear, anywhere.
- A heavy duty option to protect your amp on the road.
- Easy transport with included rolling casters.
- Simply lift off the lid to play.
Built for the road.
The Gator G-TOUR HEAD is the case for road warriors. Your head will be heavily protected, easy to transport, and quick to set up and play.
Hitting the road? Do it with the Gator G-TOUR HEAD case!
- Fits most guitar amp heads.
- Total weight: 33 lbs.
- Built from 3/8" plywood.
- Heavy-duty interior pad.
- Heavy-duty hardware.
- Lift off lid to play.
- Includes casters.
- Color: Black
- Handles: Spring Loaded Carry Handles
- Latches: Recessed Twist
- UPC Code: 716408530260
- Interior Length: 30.31 "
- Interior Width: 10.28 "
- Interior Height: 12.48 "
- Exterior Length: 32.98 "
- Exterior Width: 12.90 "
- Exterior Height: 15.27 "
- Exterior Weight: 29.50 pounds
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.