Gator G-TOUR M15 Microphone Road Case | 15 Mics
- Product ID: G-TOURM15
- UPC/Barcode: 716408504285
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Gator G-TOUR M15 15 Microphones Road Case
Gator's G-TOUR M15 case is the ticket to your gear surviving (and thriving) on the road. It cradles your mics with a padded foam interior while protecting them with a heavy-duty plywood exterior and commercial grade hardware.
Protect your gear, anywhere.
- A heavy duty option to protect your gear on the road.
- Safe transport and stackable design.
- Black plush interior.
Built for the road.
The Gator G-TOUR M15 is the case for road warriors. Your mics will be heavily protected, easy to transport, and quick to set up and use.
Hitting the road? Do it with the Gator G-TOUR M15 case!
- Ball corners for stackability.
- 15 foam padded mic drops.
- Space for cable storage.
- Recessed latches and spring-loaded handles.
- Total weight: 18 lbs.
- Built from heavy-duty plywood.
- Heavy-duty hardware.
- Color: Black
- Handles: 2 Spring Loaded
- Latches: 4 Recessed Twist
- UPC Code: 716408504285
- Interior Length: 12.25 "
- Interior Width: 9.50 "
- Interior Height: 8.00 "
- Interior Depth (Aux): 5.25 "
- Exterior Length: 20.08 "
- Exterior Width: 15.55 "
- Exterior Height: 11.02 "
- Exterior Weight: 17.64 pounds
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.