Gator GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case
- Product ID: GLBANJOXL
- UPC/Barcode: 716408504513
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Gator GL-BANJO XL Rigid Lightweight Banjo Case
Need to protect your investment, but don't want to shoulder the weight of a hardshell case? The Gator GL-BANJO XL is for you! The dense foam interior and soft plush lining protect your banjo while the nylon ballistic material exterior is both tough and lightweight. It's the perfect combination of a gig bag and a hard case!
- Tough 600-denier nylon exterior with zippers.
- EPS foam interior with neck support and plush lining.
- Nylon carrying handle and removable shoulder strap.
Tough, lightweight protection.
Gator's GL series combines a lightweight nylon exterior with a dense interior of EPS foam lined with soft plush. This means you can protect your instrument without the added weight of a molded plastic or wood case!
Protect your banjo without the back-breaking weight with the Gator GL-BANJO XL!
- Combination of a hardshell case and a gig bag.
- Rugged 600-denier nylon exterior.
- Dense EPS foam interior.
- Soft plush interior covering.
- Foam neck support inside.
- Two accessory compartments.
- Nylon carrying handle.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Handles:Nylon Web Carry Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap
- UPC Code:716408504513
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.