Gator Cajon Case Overview:
Gator is nationally recognized as the standard for rotationally molded drum cases. The company provides excellent products that protect equipment through thick and thin! The Gator GP-PC315 Cajon Case is no exception! Instruments are aren't cheap, and damage from traveling is unneeded.
- Rotational Molding Process
- Lifetime Cracking Warranty is Guaranteed
Rotational Molding Process
This Gator Cajon Case is manufactured with a rotational molding process, that creates stronger and more durable corners, while adding water resistance that non-roto molded cases can't match. Really, a rotationally molded case is the best option for protecting an instrument, especially for musicians who are always on the go!
Tired of travel damage? Protect your cajon today!
- Recognized as the industry standard rotationally molded drum cases
- Provides strength, durability, and simplicity for almost any drum size
- The rotational molding process gives added strength and durability to case corners and provides water resistance that non-roto molded cases can't match
- Custom depths and colors are available
- Comes with a limited, lifetime warranty against cracking
- Feature contoured lids and bottoms for all sizes
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Interior Length: 13.75 "
- Interior Width: 15.75 "
- Interior Height: 20.75 "
- Exterior Length: 14.75 "
- Exterior Width: 16.50 "
- Exterior Height: 22.00 "
- Exterior Weight: 9.00 pounds