Gator GP Protechtor Series Overview
Drum hardware is expensive, so it should be protected, right? Gator is a nationally recognized percussion case company, and its products are some of the best in the market to keep hardware safe. With rotational molding and a limited warranty against cracking, these cases would be an excellent choice for any drummer on the move.
- Rotational Molding Process
- Lifetime warranty
- Strength, Durability, Simplicity
Rotational Molding Process
Rotational Molding, or 'rotomolding' is a process that allows detailed and seamless products to be molded from plastic allowing for increased durability while keeping weight down. The Gator GP Cases, because of the rotomolding process, are water-resistant and much stronger than traditionally molded cases. Rotationally molded cases offer the perfect way to keep hardware safe!
Gator GP Protechtor Series Molded Drum Cases take the worry out of a musician's life on the go!
- Recognized as the industry standard rotationally molded drum cases
- Provides strength, durability, and simplicity for almost any drum size
- The rotational molding process gives added strength and durability to case corners and provides water resistance that non-roto molded cases can't match
- Custom depths and colors are available
- Comes with a limited, lifetime warranty against cracking
- (2) Heavy Duty Casters