Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Guitar
- Product ID: 2506011570
- UPC/Barcode: 885978672202
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- Bound single-cutaway hollowbody
- Maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic "G" arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Silver plexi pickguard
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (622 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.