The Blues Bender P.A.C. features "Patented Acoustic Covers" from the Marine Band Harmonica, the all time favorite amongst serious players since 1896. Originally patented by Jacob Hohner in 1897, the special shape of the cover increases the volume of air enclosed between the reeds and cover-plates which, when thrown into vibration and vented through the special side vents, allows for greater volume and projection. The Blues Bender P.A.C. features thicker than normal reed plates for a consistent tone. It is extremely airtight between the mouthpiece and the reed plates, allowing for easier note bending and making expressive playing easier. "The Blues Bender P.A.C. is the perfect harp to learn on and we expect it to be a very popular addition to our product line," commented Scott Emmerman, Director of Marketing & Sales.
- Key: C
- Designed to Play the Blues
- Patented Cover Design
- Heavy Reed Plate for Optimum Performance
- Stainless Steel Covers
- Airtight construction for easier note bending
- Patented Acoustic Cover plates that allow for greater volume and projection. The shape of the cover increases the volume of the air between the reeds and cover plates which, when thrown into vibration and vented through the special side vents improves both volume and projection.
- Thicker reed plates for consistent tone
- Long lasting reeds