The Ibanez Artstar Prestige AF200
The parallel histories of Jazz music and hollow-body electric guitars have been manifested in the Artstar. The influences of these legendary instruments are immediately apparent with bone nut, ebony fretboard, and Ibanezs signature Super 58 custom pickups. The critical eye will appreciate the details like the smoothness of the fretboard and a skilled crimping technique generally found on instruments costing twice as much. The Artstar is a pure jazz-box that embodies the continual innovation that is Jazz.
- Super 58 Pickups: The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
- Ebony Fretboard w/Prestige Fret Edge Treatment: The Ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering.
- Gotoh Machineheads: Gotoh machineheads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- Sure Grip Knobs: The Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with nonslip functionality, along with smooth and classic looks.
- Bone Nut: The Bone nut provides richer tone from low to high.
- neck type: Artstar AF Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets: 20 frets
- bridge: Ebony bridge
- tailpiece: AF Special tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- string: Flatwound strings
- hardware color: Gold
- case/bag: Hardshell case included
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR