Ibanez AS200-VYS Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Product ID: AS200VYS
- UPC/Barcode: 887802016305
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Super 58 Pickups
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
Ebony Fretboard w/Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
The Ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering.
Gotoh machineheads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
Sure Grip Knobs
The Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with nonslip functionality, along with smooth and classic looks.
The Bone nut provides richer tone from low to high.
- Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Gotoh Bridge and Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- Super 58 Pickups
- Included Hardshell Case
- Finish: Vintage Yellow Sunburst
- Neck Type: Artstar AS Mahogany set-in neck
- Body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound ebony fretboard w/Pearl & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Gotoh 510BN bridge
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pu (Passive/Alnico )
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pu (Passive/Alnico )
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Neck Scale: 628mm/24.75
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
- Neck Radius: 305mmR
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.