Ibanez M80M Meshuggah Signature 8-String Electric Guitar
- Product ID: M80MWK
- UPC/Barcode: 606559987207
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Lundgren Model M8P Pickup
Lundgren Model M8P delivers a well defined tone even in playing with high gain setting amplifier.
Extra Long Scale Neck (29.4 inch)
29.4-inch extra long scale neck with pre-set down tuning emits a tight sound all the way down to the lowest note without ever losing playability.
Fast, flat and slim 5pc Maple/Walnut neck, with KTS Titanium Reinforcement rods within.
Edge III-8 Bridge
The FX Edge III-8 bridge combines fixed bridge sustain and double-locking tuning stability.
- Five Piece M80M Maple/Walnut neck with KTS TITANIUM rods
- Ash Body Construction
- Lundgren Model M8P Pickup
- Factory Tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- Finish: Weathered Black
- Neck Type: 5pc M80M Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS TITANIUM rods
- Body: Ash body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: FX Edge III-8 bridge
- Bridge Pickup: Lundgren Model M8P (H) bridge pu (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Neck Scale: 749mm/29.4"
- Width at Nut: 55mm
- Width at Last Fret: 80mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 21.5mm
- Neck Radius: 400mmR
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.