Ibanez RG521 BK Genesis Collection Electric Guitar
- Product ID: RG521BK
- UPC/Barcode: 4515110059979
Ibanez Genesis Collection RG521BK
- Experience The Genesis Of A Legend
- Reissued RG521 Prestige Guitar
- Made In Japan
- Extremely Fast & Smooth Neck - Super Wizard 5 Piece Maple / Walnut Neck
- Classic Pickup Combo - V7 / S1 / V8 Pickups
- Killer Tone With Plenty Of Options - 5-Way Pickup Blade Style Selector
- Black Finish
It all started in 1987, the debut of the Ibanez RG was a milestone in rock guitar history. With its spartan look, supreme playability and versatility, the RG made a big impact and is still evolving today.
The Ibanez Genesis Collection brings back vibe of the good old days with precise construction by Japanese craftsmanship, to prove that this iconic guitar has always led the rock guitar scene.
A prominent feature of the original RG is the ultra thin Super Wizard neck— constructed of five solid pieces of Maple & Walnut for absolute rock solid stability to provide extra-smooth playing.
The original Ibanez V7 and V8 pickups offer a wide range of sound and attack when combined with the 5-way pickup switch. Additionally, incredible tuning stability is achieved through the use of the Gotoh® locking machine heads.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.