For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics. The Ibanez SR805 boasts a number of specific SR series features such as: a Jatoba/Bubinga slim neck, an extended neck joint, Bartolini MK1 pickups, and beautiful gold matching hardware.
- Extended Neck Joint - The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
- Bartolini MK1 Pickups - The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
- 5 Piece Jatoba/Bubinga SR5 Neck - Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
- Mahogany Body/Poplar Burl Top
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Abalone Oval Inlays
- Accu-Cast B305 Bridge
- 3-Band EQ with EQ Bypass Switch
- Neck type: SR5 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body: Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B305 bridge
- Neck pu: Bartolini MK-1 neck pu
- Bridge pu: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pu
- Equalizer: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq w/Mid frequency switch
- Hardware color: Gold
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at Last Fret: 68mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR