Ibanez SR805 5 String Bass Guitar | Poplar Burl Top
- Product ID: SR805DTF
- UPC/Barcode: 4515276893745
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- Extended Neck Joint - The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
- Bartolini MK1 Pickups - The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
- 5 Piece Jatoba/Bubinga SR5 Neck - Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
- Mahogany Body/Poplar Burl Top
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Abalone Oval Inlays
- Accu-Cast B305 Bridge
- 3-Band EQ with EQ Bypass Switch
- Neck type: SR5 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body: Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B305 bridge
- Neck pu: Bartolini MK-1 neck pu
- Bridge pu: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pu
- Equalizer: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq w/Mid frequency switch
- Hardware color: Gold
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at Last Fret: 68mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.