Vintage Inspired Head with Built-in Tube Screamer
The TSA30H is basically the flagship model of the Tube Screamer amp series from Ibanez. All amps featurea built in Tube Screamer circuit that allows you to take the amazing warm overdrive fashioned in the late 70s, anywhere your amp goes. For people who use a Tube Screamer as a very consistent part of their rig, this is super convenient. The head is 30 watts and features three 12ax7 preamp tubes and two 6L6GC power tubes. On the front panel you'll find controls for the Tube Screamer circuit (standard gain, tone, and level knobs) As well as controls for the amp itself.
- Built in TS circuit with boost
- 30 watts
- Impedance switch (4, 8, or 16 ohms)
The impedance switch gives you the ability to pair this amp up with your favorite cabinet, whether it be the TSA cabinets that are part of the series, or perhaps it's one you've had for a long time from a different brand. You won't have to worry about whether or not your impedance will match, and this would come in handy if you happen to go to a gig where the venue already has cabinets and all you need to bring is your amp.
Whether you're looking for natural leans, fat crunch, or smooth overdrive, the TSA30H can bring it all. Check it out!
- Boost switch
- Gain and tone controls
- Speaker outputs
- Footswitch input to control TS and boost (not included)
- Output 30W@4Ω/ 8Ω/ 16Ω
- Tube 12AX7 x 3, 6L6GC x 2
- Controls Tube Screamer switch, Boost switch, Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Tube Screamer section: Overdrive, Tone, Level
- I/o's Input, Footswitch, Effect Loop (Send / Return), Speaker out, External speaker out
- Speaker output 2 outputs (4Ω / 8Ω / 16Ω switchable)
- Size (mm) 480(W) x 250(D) x 240(H)
- Weight 10.93kg