John Packer JP242 Bb Tenor Saxophone
- Product ID: JP242
- UPC/Barcode: 5055632201955
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
An affordable saxophone that is ideal for you if you are looking to upgrade your student sax to something that you can use to achieve your higher grades. For the professional player, you will find the JP242 is quite capable of being used as a second instrument and will perform for you in groups and ensembles.
Drawing inspiration from pro level models, the JP242 has benefited from an extended period of research and development to ensure a lightweight yet durable instrument. Players will notice its distinct playing characteristics, dynamic tonal flexibility and stability in 3 registers.
- Produced using high grade 80:20 brass
- Rust resistant blue steel springs for improved response and better tension memory
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and fuller projected sound
- Italian leather is better quality than conventional leather pads
- Front F and high F# keys
- Floating plate design for little finger (left hand) cluster, aids faster movement
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to help with player comfort
- Attractive finish with white keys and decorative engraving
- Model: JP242
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.