Jupiter JHR700 Standard Series Single French Horn
- Product ID: JHR700
- UPC/Barcode: 635464135557
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Guaranteed Until GraduationJupiter's commitment to quality means they stand behind their instruments for the entire time a student participates in school music. If any problems arise relating to the materials or workmanship of an instrument, simply return it to us at Yandas Music. Your instrument will either be successfully repaired or returned to Jupiter for a full replacement.
About Jupiter Musical InstrumentsQuality instruments are necessary to instill confidence in beginning band students and support their creativity as playing skills progress. Jupiter student instruments are designed with the help of educators, repair technicians and professional players to offer school music programs and their students reliable performance at every level with features and materials that exceed expectation.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Rose brass leadpipe warms the sound of the instrument and provides enhanced instrument longevity
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.