Jupiter JTU1140 4-Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba features a .661-inch bore plus four mechanical-link tapered rotary valves and removable Rose brass leadpipe. This tuba also features nickel silver outer slides and a removable valve section for easy maintenance and repair access.
About Jupiter Musical Instruments
Quality instruments are necessary to instill confidence in beginning band students and support their creativity as playing skills progress. Jupiter student instruments are designed with the help of educators, repair technicians and professional players to offer school music programs and their students reliable performance at every level with features and materials that exceed expectation.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience
- The Wood-Frame Case with Wheels boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road
- 3/4 Size
- Silver-Plated Finish
- Four Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valves
- Removable Rose Brass Leadpipe
- Removable Valve Section
- Nickel Silver Outer Slides
- .661" Bore
- 14.4" Bell
- ABS Molded Case
- Commercial Ground Shippable