Store Demo | LTD PT-4 Pancho Tomaselli Signature Bass Guitar
- Product ID: LPT4BLKAQ
- UPC/Barcode: 799493249019
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Signature Pancho Tomaselli Signature Bass Guitar From LTDPancho Tomaselli is the master bassist of legendary funk pioneers War and multi-form power trio PHILM with veteran musicians Gerry Nestler and Dave Lombardo. Versatile and grooving, Pancho is a true all-around musician, and his signature LTD PT-4 will help you stand out in any playing style. Of all the custom features added by Pancho to his signature bass, the most notable include: a BABICZ FCH-4AM bridge, Aguilar P/J electronics, a swamp ash body, and LTD Black Vintage hardware.
- Aguilar P/J Electronics
- Swamp Ash Body Wood Construction
- Black LTD Vintage Hardware
- BABICZ FCH-4AM Bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On-Neck
- Scale: 34"
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Black Aqua
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 21 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Vintage
- Bridge: BABICZ FCH-4AM
- Neck PU: Aguilar P
- Bridge PU: Aguilar J (Hum Cancel)
- Electronics: Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
- Electronics Layout; Vol/Bal/OBP-2 2-Band EQ (Stack)
- Case: CJBASSFF
- Case Included: N
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.