LTD TL-6S Thin Line Series Electric Guitar
- Product ID: LTL6NAT
- UPC/Barcode: 799493247831
The Re-Vamped Thinline Series Acoustic/Electric Guitar From LTDThe TL series is an entirely new thinline transducer-electric LTD series for 2014, featuring our Acoustic Resonant Chamber. Choose from steel string, nylon string, or 12-string models with premier components like Graphtech NuBone-XB nuts and saddles and B-Band pickup technology. If you've been searching for that full-body acoustic tone on your next performance or recording, then you will most definitely want to check out one of these TL models today.
- Set-Neck Construction
- Graphtech Nubone XB Nut and Saddle
- B-Band Electret Film Transducer
- B-Band T-7 Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Gover Hardware Tuners
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Scale: 25"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Black
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Graphtech Nubone XB
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 J
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood Bridge w/ Graphtech Nubone XB Saddle
- Bridge PU: B-Band Electret Film Transducer
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: B-Band T-7 Preamp w/ Onboard Tuner
- Case: CTLFF
- Case Included: N
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.