Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice Bass Guitar
- Product ID: 124-93-20-06-CS-CR
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice Bass Guitar
A brand new yet vintage offering from Ernie Ball Music Man basses. Introducing the first fully passive Caprice Bass Guitar. If you're looking for low-fi greasy bass tone, and rely on our amp and effect pedals to manipulate your tone, this bass is for you!
Let's examine the Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice Bass Guitar
- Music Man Inline Humbucker & Offset Humucker pickups
- Sleek Modern Feel
- Passive Electronics for low-fi, old school goodness
Music Man Inline Humbucker & Offset Humucker pickups
Here's an interesting approach to a classic pickup style configuration. Ernie Ball included split P Bass and inline J Bass pickups on the Caprice. Both pickups still have that Ernie Ball 'ballsy' growl, but have the undertones of a classic Fender bass as well.
Sleek Modern Feel
The compact and offset design of the Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice Bass Guitar give the body shape a comfortable and balanced feel that is a joy to play on. The bridge is constructed from hardened steel for a great look and tonal stability, and the bass is set off with the oversized headstock with Ernie Ball's signature 3+1 tuner array. The bass plays quick and comfortably!
Passive Electronics for low-fi, old school goodness
When building your stable of go-to basses, they can't all be high definition, active, bright and sizzling axes. There has to be room for the low-fi vintage sound. This bass meticulously reproduces said low-fi sound with all it's passive-ness. Warm, 70's vinyl tones are easily achieved direct in to your amp.
Grab a vintage sounding bass in a sleek modern package!
- Passive Electronics
- Two distinct pickup voicings
- New oversized headstock
- Model Caprice Bass
- Size 12-11/16" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 45-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 115.7 cm long)
- Weight 8 lbs. 8 oz. (3.86 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood Alder
- Body Finish High gloss polyester
- Body Colors Black, Ivory White, Diamond Blue,
- Heritage Tobacco Burst
- Bridge Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Pickguard Shell (Heritage Tobacco Burst);
- Parchment (Diamond Blue); Black (Black); Mint (White)
- Scale Length 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Headstock Size 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Frets 21 - High profile, narrow width
- Neck Width 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) at nut, 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood Select maple neck
- Fingerboard Select maple or rosewood
- Fret Markers 5/16" Black or White dots
- Neck Finish Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Colors Natural aged yellow finish
- Tuning Machines Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls 250kohm neck pickup volume, 250kohm bridge pickup volume, and tone - .1µF tone capacitor
- Pickups Music Man® inline humbucking; Music Man® offset humbucking
- Left Handed No
- Strings 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.