Presonus Studio Channel Microphone Preamplifier
- Product ID: STUDIOCHANNEL
- UPC/Barcode: 673454001000
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The Studio Channel's Class A tube preamplifier is based on our original BlueTube DP preamp and features a high-output 12AX7 tube that operates on voltages double that of other preamplifiers in its class. The result is lots of headroom and big tone. Gain and Tube Drive controls enable a wide range of sounds, from transparent and clear to edgy and overdriven.
Our VCA-based compressor is known for musicality and fast attack, with the ability to tame the fastest transients. From slap bass, to snare drum, to vocals, the Studio Channel's compressor allows you to record blazing-hot signals with total dynamics control. Its convenient Auto Attack/Release feature provides preset attack and release curves. The backlit VU meter can display gain reduction or output gain.
The custom-designed amplifiers in the Studio Channel's three-band EQ deliver sweet-sounding gain and cut for smooth highs; deep, solid lows; and clear midrange. The midrange band is fully parametric, with variable Q. The high- and low-frequency bands have Frequency and Gain controls, but fixed Q, and can be either shelving or peak bands. The EQ can be pre- or post-compressor, and you can bypass each stage independently. With both XLR and ¼" line outputs, you can connect the Eureka to almost any recording interface, amp, or P.A. system.
- Class A vacuum tube microphone/instrument preamplifier
- Tube gain and tube drive
- Variable VCA compressor (threshold, ratio, attack, release, make up
- gain, auto, soft)
- 3-band parametric EQ
- Precision analog VU meter for gain reduction and output
- EQ Pre/Post compressor switch
- 80Hz high pass filter
- 20dB pad
- Phase invert
- Rugged metal chassis
- High headroom
- 1 channel with Class A 12AX7 vacuum-tube mic/instrument preamplifier
- Gain control with +10 dB to +54 dB gain range
- Tube Drive control
- 48V phantom power switch
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Fully Variable VCA compressor
- Attack, Release, Ratio, Threshold, and (makeup) Gain
- Auto Attack/Release switch
- Soft/Hard Knee switch
- Bypass switch
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Gain, Frequency, and Q controls (mid band)
- Gain and Frequency controls (low and high bands)
- Shelving/peak switches (low and high bands)
- Switchable pre-/post-compressor
- Bypass switch
- 1 unbalanced ¼" instrument input (front panel)
- 1 balanced ¼" line input
- 1 balanced XLR mic input
- 1 balanced ¼" line output
- 1 balanced XLR line output
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.