PreSonus Temblor T10 Studio Reference Subwoofer
- Product ID: TEMBLORT10
- UPC/Barcode: 673454002687
|Grand Island, NE||0|
PreSonus Temblor T10
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Temblor® T10
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.