Rode NT1 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone
- Product ID: NT-1
- UPC/Barcode: 698813003372
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RØDE’s design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RØDE’s fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for RØDE, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RØDE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Available with included RM2 mount (NT1-SINGLE) or with SMR shock mount (NT1-KIT)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 8.0mV
- Sensitivity -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 4dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 440.00gm
- Dimensions 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.