Roland TD11KV-S V-Drums Electric Drum Set
- Product ID: TD11KV-S
- UPC/Barcode: 886830524554
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||1|
Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11KV-S V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.TD-11 DRUM SOUND MODULE WITH SUPERNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playability and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.MESH-HEAD V-PADS FOR SNARE AND TOMS
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.ACCLAIMED V-CYMBALS FOR CRASH AND RIDE
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.COMPACT AND PRACTICAL HI-HAT COMBINATION
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.NATURAL-FEEL KICK PAD
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up.CUSTOM STAND FOR V-COMPACT V-DRUMS
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
- Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3): PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PDX-6 x 2
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1 (included in U.S.)
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2)
- Accessory: Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately): Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- Width: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Depth: 1100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
- Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 22 kg, 48 lbs. 9 oz.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.