Shure BETA 98AMP Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone with Integrated Pre-Amplifier and Stand Mount
- Product ID: BETA 98AMP/C
- UPC/Barcode: 042406187138
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Recommended Uses: Percussion, Rack/Floor Toms, Snare Drum
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
- Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150
- Sensitivity: open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical -50.5 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Maximum SPL: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 2500 load: 157.5 dB SPL, 1000 load: 153 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.