Shure BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System
- Product ID: BLX14R/SM35-H10
- UPC/Barcode: 042406470476
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Experience Simple, Wireless Freedom Like Never Before With The Shure BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System Featuring The SM35 Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone And BLX4R Rack-mount Receiver.
At Yandas we have found that the Shure BLX wireless systems strive to make the transition to wireless simple and freeing. The intuitive interface merges professional sound quality and simplicity in set up for high quality out of the box performance. These systems are built to exacting standards and are available in a variety of microphone and instrument configurations.
Quick, Simple, Clean Channel Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a clean channel is now made easy. All BLX Wireless Systems have a One-Touch QuickScan setup option that will quickly select the ideal frequency for both receiver and transmitter through an automated process by pressing just one button.
Worry No More About Wireless Interference With Compatibility For 12 Systems Per Frequency Band.
Wireless interference will be the least of your worries with the BLX Wireless systems boasting compatibility for 12 systems per band running simultaneously in the same venue. The ability to increase critical wireless reception is also available with options for remotable antennas.
Express Yourself Fully And Freely With Hands-Free Wireless.
Ideal for multi-instrumentalists, the BLX14R Wireless system meets hands-free operation with the durable SM35 cardioid condenser headset microphone. The SM35 headset condenser microphone has a tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern that will help to prevent feedback and signal bleed in on loud stages and small performance spaces.
Included in this system:
- SM35 Headset Microphone
- 2 Windscreens
- Microphone Clip
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4R single-channel rack-mount receiver and mounting hardware
- User guide
- Wireframe headset allows for a secure, comfortable fit on any multi-instrumentalist or energetic performer.
- Frequency response is tailored to produce clear, crisp vocals.
- Lightweight and low profile headset design allow for hours of continuous, comfortable use.
- One-touch QuickScan feature allows for fast, optimal frequency selection for both transmitter and receiver at the click of a button.
- Compatibility for up 12 systems per frequency band greatly reduces the risk of wireless interference.
- BLX4R rack-mount wireless receiver and included hardware to allow installation of receiver in audio rack or case.
- Cartridge Type: SM35 Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 2400 Ω
- Audio Output Level: -59.0 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (@ 1 kHz): 55 dB
- Maximum SPL (1000 Ω load, @ 1% THD): 153.0 dB
- Dynamic Range (@ 1 kHz, 1000 Ω load): 114.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (Typical, A-Weighted): 39 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 45 in. (1.1 m)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 2.53 oz. (72 g)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.