Experience Simple, Wireless Freedom Like Never Before With The Shure BLX14R/93 series Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Featuring A WL93 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone.
At Yandas we have found that the Shure BLX wireless systems strive to make the transition to wireless simple and freeing. The intuitive interface merges professional sound quality and simplicity in set up for high quality out of the box performance. These systems are built to exacting standards and are available in a variety of microphone and instrument configurations.
Quick, Simple, Clean Channel Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a clean channel is now made easy. All BLX Wireless Systems have a One-Touch QuickScan setup option that will quickly select the ideal frequency for both receiver and transmitter through an automated process by pressing just one button.
Worry No More About Wireless Interference With Compatibility For 12 Systems Per Frequency Band.
Wireless interference will be the last of your worries with the BLX Wireless systems boasting compatibility for 12 systems per band running simultaneously in the same venue. The ability to increase critical wireless reception is also available with options for remotable antennas.
Wireless Freedom Now On Your Lapel And Mounted In Your Audio Rack.
The Shure BLX14R/93 lavalier wireless microphone system features the WL93 omnidirectional lapel condenser microphone. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for spoken and sung vocals alike. The BLX14R/93 wireless lapel microphone system will let you break free from your wired and handheld prisons.
Included in this package:
- WL93 lavalier microphone
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4R rack mount receiver
- Single and dual rack-mount kit
- Two 1/4 wave antennas
- Zipper bag
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- User guide
- Lavalier style microphone with clip can be placed on most clothing items for convenient, hands-free wireless mic-ing.
- Subminiature lavalier microphone design is incredibly small and ideal for theatre and broadcast applications.
- Frequency response is designed and tailored for body-worn microphone applications.
- Quick, simple frequency matching allows for ease of use and lightning fast set-up right out of the box.
- Adjustable gain control allows volume and sensitivity of wireless signal to be adjusted at multiple levels.
- 300 ft (91 m) line of sight range allows your presence to fill the stage in venues of all sizes.
- One-touch QuickScan feature allows for fast, optimal frequency selection for both transmitter and receiver at the click of a button.
- Compatibility for up 12 systems per frequency band greatly reduces the risk of wireless interference.
- BLX4R rack-mount wireless receiver and included hardware to allow installation of receiver in audio rack or case.
- Microphone Element: WL93
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz
- Audio Range: 50-20,000 Hz
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)