Experience Wireless Freedom In The Palm Of Your Hands With The Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter Featuring A PG58 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone/Transmitter.
Compatible with all Shure BLX Wireless Systems, the Shure BLX2/PG58 wireless features a PG58 dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for spoken and sung vocals alike. The BLX2/PG58 microphone/transmitter will let you break free from your wired handheld prison.
Included in this package:
- Shure BLX2/PG58 handheld wireless microphone/transmitter
- 2 AA batteries
- Quick, simple frequency matching allows for ease of use and lightning fast set-up right out of the box.
- Adjustable gain control allows volume and sensitivity of wireless signal to be adjusted at multiple levels.
- 300 ft (91 m) line of sight range allows your presence to fill the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Battery and Power status LED light allows you to monitor your battery live throughout performance.
- Battery Life of up to 14 hours to allow greater longevity in use.
When purchasing wireless system components separately, please check frequency bands and match them between components to ensure proper system compatibility and functionality.
- Microphone Element: PG58
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz
- Audio Range: 60-15,000 Hz
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)