Discover A New Kind Of Wireless With The Shure GLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter And SB902 Rechargeable Battery.
The Shure GLX-D Wireless systems are taking live audio to new heights here at Yandas. The next tier in wireless technology, Shure GLX-D systems feature intelligent technology as well as smart power options that put pro quality, dependable gear directly at the fingertips of performers across the globe.
Quick, Simple, Clean Channel Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a clean channel is now made easy. All GLX-D Wireless Systems feature the LINQFREQ automatic frequency management system. Worry less about wireless interference with compatibility for up to 4 systems per frequency band and up to 8 under ideal frequency condition.
Express Yourself Fully And Freely With A Wireless Bodypack Transmitter.
Compatible with all GLXD Wireless receivers, the GLXD1 Wireless bodypack Transmitter gives you the freedom to rock the stage in venues of all sizes. Works with a variety vocal and instrumental microphones. Also serves as a guitar/instrument wireless transmitter.
Included in this system:
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- Rechargeable SB902 lithium ion battery
- Power supply
100 ft (30 m) Indoor range is typical with a maximum indoor range of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal wireless conditions.
- Battery Life of up to 16 hours with rechargeable lithium ion battery to allow greater longevity in use.
- Battery recharges in full in just 3 hours and also has a quick charge function that will get 1.5 hours of use out of a 15 minute charge for wireless power when you need it.
When purchasing wireless system components separately, please check frequency bands and match them between components to ensure proper system compatibility and functionality.
- Operating Range: 200 ft (60 m) line of sight(actual range depends on RF
- signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Frequency Band: iSm 2400-2483.5 mHz
- Audio Range: 50-20,000 Hz (depending on transmitter type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW e.i.R.p. maximum
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: O dBV (XLR/line), +8.5 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB a-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°c (0°F) to +57°c (135°F)