Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless System for WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
- Product ID: GLXD14/85
- UPC/Barcode: 042406261128
The Shure GLXD14/WL185 Digital Lavalier Wireless System gives you exceptional audio clarity, amazing ease of use, and huge bang for your buck. GLX-D systems feature Shure's sophisticated LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and bidirectional communication that lets your transmitter automatically link to your receiver and follow any frequency changes. The system includes the GLXD4 receiver, the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, the WL185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip, and Shure's SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives you up to 16 hours of continuous use per charge. Go with smart digital wireless: Shure's GLXD14/WL185.
Digital clarity and easy operation
Shure's affordable GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems deliver exceptional digital audio clarity and high-tech innovations that make performance sound easier, including LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and an intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. GLX-D Systems are available in a variety of configurations, including vocal, headset, and presenter systems, as well as a new pedalboard-mount guitar option.
LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
GLX-D systems operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band, available worldwide, and are effortless to set up with no buttons to push! Simply power on, and your receiver and transmitter are automatically set to the best available frequency. And if RG interference occurs, both automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of your audio signal. The system is so smart, you can even adjust the transmitter level remotely from the GLXD receiver!
Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
With up to 16 hours of continuous use on one battery charge and remaining run time displayed in hours and minutes, Shure's intelligent lithium-ion battery technology makes GLX-D amazingly convenient to use and, compared with the cost of disposable batteries, can save you serious cash over time. The receiver is equipped with a built-in charging port, and you can also recharge a battery while in a handheld transmitter using a USB charging cable. Need a quick-charge? 15 minutes gives you 1.5 hours of operation.
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Transmission radius up to 200 feet
- GLXD4 wireless receiver
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- WL185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable
- Padded zipper case
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.