Stereo Matched Pair of Two Shure KSM137 Microphones.
The KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137 is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
Studio Ensemble, Studio Instrument, Orchestra/Strings, Woodwinds, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Bass, Guitar Amp, Piano/Organ, Cymbals, Percussion, Live Stereo Recording
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effect
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, 15 dB, or 25 dB attenuation
- Low Frequency Response Switch: Flat; -6 db/octave below 115 Hz
- Phantom Power: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 4.65 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa