Shure MX690 Wireless Boundary Microphone
- Product ID: MX690=-G4
- UPC/Barcode: 042406163033
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Experience Reliable, Intelligent Wireless Anywhere With The Shure MX690 Wireless Boundary Microphone.
At Yandas we have found that the Shure SLX wireless systems strive to make the transition to be painless and intuitive. The intelligent interface merges crystal clear sound quality with simplicity in set up for professional level performance straight out of the box. These systems are built to withstand heavy use in even the harshest environments and are available in a variety of microphone and instrument configurations.
Automatic Setup, Clean Wireless Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a is now totally automatic. All SLX Wireless Systems have an automatic setup feature that will quickly sync the transmitter and receiver.
Worry No More About Wireless Interference With Compatibility For 12 Systems Per Frequency Band.
Wireless interference will be the last of your worries with the SLX Wireless systems boasting compatibility for 12 systems per band running simultaneously in the same venue. The ability to increase critical wireless reception is also available with options for removable antennas.
Construct Your Ideal Wireless Meeting Space.
Ideal for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the MX690 wireless microflex boundary microphone creates a high level of flexibility in directional response. This unit is also built with CommShield technology which improves RF filtering to ensure clean channel operation and interference free use, whatever the application. Free up some table top space with by going for this hands-free wireless solution.
Included in this system:
- MX690 microflex boundary microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern allows for warm, smooth response.
- Automatic Setup feature syncs transmitter to receiver with ease.
- Frequency lockout and power lockout features allow transmitter to be locked to avoid accidental change during use.
- Slim, low profile design requires minimal table-top and space.
When purchasing wireless system components separately, please check frequency bands and match them between components to ensure proper system compatibility and functionality.
- Microphone Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50-17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Operating Range: 100m (300 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Audio Frequency Response: Minimum: 45 Hz, Maximum: 15 kHz (Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.